Thursday 9 February 2012

Branching out on the Young Mum Tree.

A few of you may have noticed I've created a Young Mums Of The Gold Coast.
We have quite a few mummies on the Brisbane page that are Gold Coast Based and I think it would be a great oppotunity for fellow young mums of the gold coast to make connect with new friends for support.
Young Mums Of Brisbane is a wonderful page and has 10101 'likers' now! So I would love to see this kind of following for the new Gold Coast page.
The page may be a little quiet to start as there are only so far 5 mummies on the page but once this grows I can see it bustling with mummies and hopefully mummy meet ups!
If any mummies are interested in helping me admin the page feel free to contact me.




2 comments:

  1. I will pass this on to my sister who lives at the Gold Coast. She had two little ones, works from home a few hours a week and studies - (don't know how she does it really!) She may be interested in being an admin, she already attends a mums and buns group on the coast, so would probably have some good ideas re the area etc. Judi

    ReplyDelete