Sunday 19 February 2012







Good Morning Young Mums Of Brisbane,
I hope you all had fabulous weekend filled with Love and Laughter!

I have been thinking about out Young Mummies Page over the weekend and wondering where to go from here.

Currently I am assessing whether to continue on with creating playdays as they haven't been getting much of a turn out. A lot of mum's have great intentions to head along but in the end only 2-3 people are going.

Just recently I did a shout out looking for some mums that may be interested in being a featured blogger on this page and I am excited that we have a very lovely lady that is thinking about doing this. If you feel you would like to contribute please get in contact with me.

Quite often on the YMOB page mummies pop on looking for like minded mums in their area,
We have a happy snaps tab and I was thinking if you would like to send in a photo of yourself and your little one(s) that would be fantastic I could  then link up your photo with some info about you and then when people click on your picture they would be sent to your email address or fb page to get in contact with if you are wanting to make new friends :)

Admins: I'm going to create a tab for Admins to Introduce themselves, that way on the day they are posting you know exactly whom your talking to.

I'm going to change our adverting in March more details will be released at the start of March so your all in the loop.

Lastly  I would LOVE to know what YOU would like to see on the Young Mums Of Brisbane Page so please if you have any Ideas or opinions let me know.

Have a fantastic weekend Young Mums Of Brisbane!



4 comments:

  1. why not post about different events and new places to visit in the brisbane / gold coast areas..
    i know there would me other mums that would like something fun, different and not to costly to do with the family during the week and weekends.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber great Idea!!
    The tricky thing with that is there a quite a few few pages that already do this such as brisbanekids.com.au and a little bird. Both pages are followers of the Young Mums Of Brisbane page. We can definitely share their pages and events though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideas sound great Renee. I really like the idea of featuring your admins. Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ideas sound great Renee. I really like the idea of featuring your admins. Judi

    ReplyDelete